Mamas! Let’s admit that we don’t like spending much money on ourselves! I mean every time I go to the store, I usually end up getting more stuff for Luke than I do for myself. So with the limited shopping funds, that usually get willingly dispersed to the children, I wanted to show you how to take your summer maxi dresses and re-wear them in the colder weather!
It’s so simple!
Just add booties and a jacket.
And leggings/long-johns if it’s really cold. Add a scarf, an undershirt, and a cardigan under your jacket too!
Along with some other options:
- Denim jacket with sneakers or converse
- Long trench coat with heeled boots
- Chunky sweater with booties
I love the versatility and watching not only my money but my closet go further!!
I had a friend mention that I should write a simple style guide ebook and now she’s got me thinking!
I’m sure it would include:
- a checklist for closet essentials
- pieces (like maxi dresses) that make your closet go further
- outfit ideas for different events
- what to wear for your body shape
- different ways to accessorize without spending a lot of money
- how to transition from day to night
- how to keep up on the latest trends
- along with personal topics close to my heart like body positivity, empowering women, creating a community instead of isolation, and tips to make the getting ready process faster!
What do you think? Is that something you’d purchase for a download?